Delicious breakfasts using our own free range eggs and whenever possible local produce, make for an excellent start to your day ahead.
We serve a varied breakfast menu, this is served 8.30-9.30am in the dining room with views towards the Coast, Beadnell village and Dunstanburgh Castle.
You can choose from our breakfast menu in advance to make sure your food is cooked to order!
- Special diets are catered for.
Residents Lounge & Information
Residents have their own upstairs lounge with books, pool table and TV, this is a great place to relax and unwind after your day’s adventure. Free Wi-Fi is also available.
Check-in is between 4pm and 6pm although other times can be arranged by phone. Check-out is 10.30am.
Guests are welcome to walk around our fields where many species of bird and wildlife can be seen so pack your camera and binoculars!
We have plenty of off-road parking for up to eight cars, this is located to the front of the Bed & Breakfast.
There are lots of choices when it comes to eating out..
- The Links 01665 720062 Big choice, big portions! (5 minutes walk)
- The Ship 01665 720200 Good home cooked food, great beer! (8 minutes walk)
Further afield, if you don't mind driving..
- The Mizen Head, Bamburgh 01668 214254 Seafood restaurant, superb fish dishes! (3 miles)
- Beadnell Towers, Beadnell 01665 721211 Great restaurant, fantastic puds! (2 miles)
- White Swan, Warenford 01668 213453 Really good food! (6 miles)
- Joiners Arms, High Newton 01665 576112 Trendy food and cocktails! (6 miles)